Note: this blog is a mirror of my HP Labs Blog, on the same topic, accessible at: http://h30507.www3.hp.com/t5/Research-on-Security-and/bg-p/163

Friday, November 9, 2007

Identity Management @ HP Labs: Challenges and Opportunities

I have recently given a few public presentations about HPL R&D activities on Identity Management. I would like to share a presentation (.ppt), called “Identity Management @ HP Labs: Challenges and Opportunities” where I discuss:

  • Challenges and Opportunities (in the next 5 years) in the Identity Management space
  • A few HPL research activities in the space of Identity Management. This includes work done on “Enterprise Privacy Management for Identity Management” and “Device-based Identity Management in Enterprises”
  • A few Identity Management initiatives HPL have been involved in. This includes the “Identity Capable Platforms (ICP)” initiative and the “Identity Governance Framework” initiative.

My presentation is available online and can be downloaded here.

--- NOTE: my original HP blog can be found here ---

No comments: