Note: this blog is a mirror of my HP Labs Blog, on the same topic, accessible at: http://h30507.www3.hp.com/t5/Research-on-Security-and/bg-p/163

Friday, May 23, 2008

Part II: HP and Novell Announce Migration Program for HP Identity Management Customers

In a previous post of mine I created awareness about a recent HP News Release, saying that: “HP and Novell announced an exclusive alliance to migrate HP Identity Center customers to Novell identity and security management solutions”.

My HP colleague, Archie Reed, has gone further: he has provided additional background and described HP current approach to Identity Management. Please have a look at his post on “HP and Identity Management”.

Archie, well done: I received a few requests for more information too – your post is addressing them all.

--- NOTE: my original HP blog can be found here ---

No comments: