Note: this blog is a mirror of my HP Labs Blog, on the same topic, accessible at: http://h30507.www3.hp.com/t5/Research-on-Security-and/bg-p/163

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Part III: The Future of Identity in the Cloud: Requirements, Risks and Opportunities

I am surprised by the number of people and organizations that have been asking me to give a rerun of the presentation on “The Future of Identity in the Cloud: Requirements, Risks and Opportunities” - that I previously gave at the Open Group Security Practitioners Conference, London, 27 April 2009.

A copy of this presentation is now available here, in my web page.

I am currently working on a new version of it (for the EEMA e-Identity Conference 2009), to keep into account recent developments and new interesting aspects/concerns related to Identity in the Cloud.

I still believe that “Security Assurance” is the hot topic for Cloud Computing and specifically “Identity Assurance” is a key concern for Identity in the Cloud.

--- Posted by Marco Casassa Mont (here and here) ---

--- NOTE: my original HP blog can be found here ---

No comments: