Note: this blog is a mirror of my HP Labs Blog, on the same topic, accessible at: http://h30507.www3.hp.com/t5/Research-on-Security-and/bg-p/163

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

About IEEE Policy 2009 Symposium

I attended the 10th edition of the IEEE Policy 2009 Symposium - http://www.policy-workshop.org/program.html.

This year it has been a particularly interesting conference. Good Keynotes and very interesting presentations, covering various aspects of policies and their management – including IT Governance, Analytics, Security and Privacy, Access Control, Formal Representations, Reasoning, Semantic Web and extensions of current languages (e.g. XACML).

I gave a presentation on “Using Modeling and Simulation for Policy Decision Support in Identity Management. This is part of ongoing HP Labs work on Security and Identity Analytics. My presentation slideset is available here.

All other presentations are also going to be made available online, in the Policy 2009 web site.


--- Posted by Marco Casassa Mont (here and here) ---

--- NOTE: my original HP blog can be found here ---

1 comment:

John said...

I chanced upon to view your blog and found it very interesting as well as very informative, i was need such type information, which you have submitted. I really thankful to you, this posting help a huge number of people. Great ... Keep it up!