Note: this blog is a mirror of my HP Labs Blog, on the same topic, accessible at: http://h30507.www3.hp.com/t5/Research-on-Security-and/bg-p/163

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

On my Experience in Using Twitter …

I’ve now been using my Twitter account for a few months, in order to provide quick updates about my work and activities.

My overall experience is positive. The 140 chars limitation is actually a pros, imposing some discipline on what to say and focus.

I have used Twitter many times to complement my blogging activities, to provide short pointers to blog posts of interest, to a wide community of followers.

I noticed that the communities operating in Twitter are nowadays much more active and dynamic than the ones operating in the traditional blogging space.

But this is just based on my personal experience and discussed topics …

--- Posted by Marco Casassa Mont (here and here) ---

--- NOTE: my original HP blog can be found here ---

No comments: