Note: this blog is a mirror of my HP Labs Blog, on the same topic, accessible at: http://h30507.www3.hp.com/t5/Research-on-Security-and/bg-p/163

Monday, November 16, 2009

Updated HPL Web Page with my R&D Work and Other Topics

I eventually found time to update my HP Labs personal web page, where I describe my current R&D work in the security and identity management, research activities.

I received a few emails related to a recent post of mine (where I announced an extension of the topics discussed in this blog) asking for more details. Now you can find additional details in my HPL web page.

My focus is indeed on Security, Identity Management and Privacy. In my web page you can find project descriptions, recent publications and HPL technical reports of mine. Enjoy.


--- Posted by Marco Casassa Mont (here and here) ---


--- NOTE: my original HP blog can be found here ---

No comments: