Note: this blog is a mirror of my HP Labs Blog, on the same topic, accessible at: http://h30507.www3.hp.com/t5/Research-on-Security-and/bg-p/163

Monday, April 19, 2010

On Serving in Program Committees of International Conferences

In the last few months I served as a member of various Program Committees of International conferences, including: IEEE Policy 2010, SECRYPT 2010 and MobiSec 2010.

I have also acted as a reviewer of Journal articles, including: Journal of Systems and Software (JSS), ACM Transactions on the Web (TWEB) and Identity in the Information Society (IDIS).

I would encourage people to get involved in these activities. They help me to have a broader and up-to-date view of what is happening in the IAM and security space –as well as networking with peers in these fields.

--- Posted by Marco Casassa Mont (here and here) ---

--- NOTE: use this mirror blog if you prefer posting on an external blog site ---

--- NOTE: my original HP blog can be found here ---

No comments: