Note: this blog is a mirror of my HP Labs Blog, on the same topic, accessible at: http://h30507.www3.hp.com/t5/Research-on-Security-and/bg-p/163

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Keynote Speech at IEEE i-Society 2010 – Presentation Available Online

Today, I eventually gave my Keynote speech at IEEE i-Society 2010.

The title was: “On the Future of Information Society: Emerging Trends, Security Threats and Opportunities”.

After discussing a few emerging trends, I presented work done at HP Labs which focused on exploring the Cybercrime ecosystem. This has been followed by an overview of HPL leading-edge R&D activities in the space of Trusted Infrastructure, Security Analytics and Privacy Management.

The speech went very well. Good audience, interesting questions and a few leads for future collaborations.

I have been asked by many people to share my presentation. It is now available online, here.



--- Posted by Marco Casassa Mont (here and here) ---

--- NOTE: use this mirror blog if you prefer posting on an external blog site ---

--- NOTE: my original HP blog can be found here ---

No comments: