Note: this blog is a mirror of my HP Labs Blog, on the same topic, accessible at: http://h30507.www3.hp.com/t5/Research-on-Security-and/bg-p/163

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Experiment: Blogs and Role of Authentication on Comments …

After getting some feedback (including Paul Madsen’s comment), I decided to run an experiment to explore how much “authentication” plays a role when submitting comments to blogs – in particular to my blog. This blog is the mirror site of my HP blog on “Research on Identity Management”, with the same title and content. This blog allows for different types of posting, including anonymous posts. This will relax the current requirement of having to use the “HP Passport” authentication (including registering for it …), required by my blog hosted in the HP site. I am going to post my input in parallel, on both blogs and observe if this changes at all the dynamics of how people submit their comments to my blog. So, to summarise, here are the URLs of the two blogs on “Research on Identity Management”:

Hope this will simplify the process of sending comments and getting your input.

No comments: