Note: this blog is a mirror of my HP Labs Blog, on the same topic, accessible at: http://h30507.www3.hp.com/t5/Research-on-Security-and/bg-p/163

Monday, July 23, 2007

So what is the next big thing in the Identity Management space?

In my previous posts I started discussing my view and predictions. Much more to come … For the time being, I focused on a few topics that I believe will shape the future landscape of Identity Management:
  • User-centric Identity Management
  • Device-based Identity Management
  • Identity-capable Devices
  • Identity Management across multiple IT layers & heterogeneous domains
  • Federated Identity Management
  • Identity Assurance
  • Privacy Management
What is your view? What do you think will really matter to businesses and solution providers? What would instead be relevant to end-users?
Your comments are welcome …

No comments: